If you want to enjoy a meal at home, the IGA Supermarket (123 Queen St., Berry) will supply most of your needs. Look for the cow out the front!
Nelson’s Meats (129 Queen St.) is a fantastic country butcher and you may also want to browse the collection of wines and beers at Justin Lill Wines (112a Queen St.).
We also recommend the artisan breads at Milkwood Bakery (109 Queen St.) where the coffee is great too!
For a sweet treat, visit Il Locale (114 Queen St.) for delicious gelato home made with local milk.
And don’t forget to grab a donut and a coffee at the Famous Donut Van (73 Queen St.). It’s a South Coast tradition!!
There are many great restaurants in the Berry area. A few of our favorites are:
- Berry Sourdough Cafe, 23 Prince Alfred St., Berry –T: 4464 1617 (breakfast and lunch only)
- The Blue Swimmer, 19 Riverleigh Ave, Gerroa–T: 4234 3796
- The Hungry Duck, 85 Queen St., Berry – T: 4464 2323
- Mezzadellas, Berry, Alexandra St., Berry – T: 4464 2045
- South On Albany, 65 Queen St., Berry – T: 4464 2005
- Wharf Road Restaurant, 10 Wharf Road, Nowra – T: 4422 6651
You will find lots to do and see in Berry and our beautiful surrounds. The best resources to plan your outings are:
A few favorites suggested by our many guests are:
- wander along the beautiful coastal walk from Loves Bay, Kiama to Werri Beach, Gerringong (www.kiama.com.au)
- take a drive up through Kangaroo Valley and Fitzroy Falls returning via Robertson and Jamberoo
- visit the Minnamurra Rainforest Centre and Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk – both near Jamberoo
- walk on the beautiful white sands surrounding Jervis Bay (www.jervisbaytourism.asn.au)
- source the best seafood from Greenwell Pt. – just outside Nowra
- refresh in the surf at Seven Mile Beach, Gerroa
- enjoy the vista from the Lookout, CambewarraMountain
- if you are up to it, take the walk up to Drawing Room Rocks in the Barren Grounds Nature Reserve (www.geomaps.com.au).